1. Oracle DBA
- Typical database administrative tasks include: monitoring, performance tuning, trouble-shooting, back-up and recovery, installations and configurations on as needed basis as well as applying patches and upgrades.
- Responsible for managing Development, QA, Staging and Demo databases and implementing future Oracle enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users.
- Monitor database health – availability, reliability, performance, capacity planning, server clustering, replication, re-indexing. Tune system to ensure maximum system efficiency and 100% system availability. Resolve any problems that arise with the database
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans and procedures during bi-annual Disaster Recovery exercise
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
- Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24×7 operations support on call rotations
- Participate as a member of a project team to design new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Provide capacity planning for production/non-production database using SQL reports
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering/Computer Science required (Master’s degree heavily preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
- 5+ years hands-on experience as an Oracle DBA on Unix-based systems (incl. physical Design and implementation) in mission critical environment.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database monitoring and tuning using stats pack and AWR.
- Strong Knowledge of Database Backup and recovery using RMAN backups.
- Experience performing Oracle installations, upgrades, and installing patches.
- Must be well versed in schema creation, schema migration, data conversion, performance monitoring/tuning, SQL/Plsql, Functions, packages & triggers.
- Experience with third party Oracle and RDBMS management tools.
- Solid knowledge and experience with the design and development of Oracle BI systems/applications on Oracle 12c
- Good understanding of oracle Golden gate and experience in setting up bi-directional, two way and multi tier replication
- Experience of other database systems like Microsoft SQL Server and Mongodb.
- Experience with Oracle OBIEE tools and Data Warehouse administration is a plus.
- Some NetApp storage knowledge preferred.
2. Test Engineers
Experience and Skills
- Mid-Senior level Test Engineers
- Familiar with JSON and XML message format and data exchange interoperability
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (define test plan/strategy, writing/executing test cases, opening/verifying defects, managing test cycle and communicate well with team members about testing status).
- Excellent knowledge in in test automation (if possible, one engineer has UI test automation, another one has API test automation)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understands software architecture
- Team player
- Good level understanding in SQL/database
- Knowledge in Java code understanding, jmeter expertise and hands on postman tool experience to automate test cases
- Supporting java applications
Please send your resume to email@example.com